Member and Employee Protection
Screening For COVID-19 Symptoms:
- Prior to entering the club, members and employees will be required to complete a mandatory Health Declaration, declaring that they are
not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, nor have they come into contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Prior to entering the club, members and employees will have their body temperatures checked via a touchless thermometer. Per CDC
guidelines, individuals with body temperatures greater than 100.4 degrees will not be permitted entry.
- Upon entering the club, members must provide their full name, address, and phone number, to be entered in the log we maintain for
contact tracing purposes. This is a mandatory requirement by the State of New York.
- Members will be asked to alert us if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last club visit. We will email notification to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at our location.
- Members will be asked to and sign a copy of our HOUSE RULES detailing the changes in-club.
In accordance with New York State guidelines, we will operate at 33% capacity at all times until further notice.
We ensure physical distancing by modifying the use of workout stations and equipment so that individuals are at least 6 ft. apart in all irections. We also ensure physical distancing in the locker room and bathroom.
A Plexiglass barrier at the front desk will serve as a protective barrier between members and Front Desk associates.
Hygiene, Cleaning, and Disinfection
WestchesterWorkout is increasing its maintenance throughout the day and modifying its hours to support enhanced frequency of cleaning and
disinfecting. The entire club will be disinfected throughout the day, with certain areas closed for deep cleanings on a rotating basis.
Every piece of equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each personal training session.
All disinfectants and virucides have been selected from the EPA list of chemicals designated as effective against the SARS-Co2 virus, and are
used in accordance with CDC sanitization guidelines, while also being safe for members and employees.
- HAND SANITIZERS: Members will be asked to use hand sanitizer, available at touchless stations, when entering the club and throughout their visit. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 67% ethyl alcohol, above and beyond the CDC’s guidelines of 60%, and meets EPA Toxicity standards.
- DISINFECTANT WIPES: Members will be asked to use disinfectant wipes on equipment before and after use in addition to our cleaning protocols. Disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the club.
- BATHROOM: Bathroom stalls will be available.
- LOCKERS: Lockers will be limited to facilitate social distancing.
- SHOWERS: Showers are temporarily closed.
- TOWELS: Please bring your own hand towels.
- WATER: Please bring your own water.
Air Handling Systems:
Our central HVAC system filtration meets the highest rated filtration compatible with the currently installed filter rack and air handling system. This has been documented by a certified HVAC technician.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- FACE COVERINGS: Members and employees will only be permitted entry if they wear an acceptable face covering. The mask must be worn at all times, including while exercising. Acceptable face coverings include cloth face masks and disposable masks. Bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are
not acceptable face coverings for use in gyms and fitness centers.
- GLOVES: It is recommended, but not required, that members wear gloves during their visit.